Follow these rules and we will get along fine!

Self explanatory. For now, it is only expected that people keep these in mind. I'll force all new registrants to view this if things get too bad.
Arprog
Site Admin

Follow these rules and we will get along fine!

Post by Arprog »

- Be mindful of other people's code. We come from all walks of life. My view of this site is for people to come together and help one another. I know this is the real world and that won't always come to pass. When tempers begin to flare and differences show, I suggest you to find middle ground.
- Speaking of tempers flaring, no flaming of any kind will be tolerated. Depending on severity, users will get ONE warning to being immediately banned. Keep the forums peaceful if you please.
- I don't care for people plugging their own forums/sites/channels. If you do, leave the ads where you came from. The only ads that will be allowed are the ones that I allow. If you feel that you may have something useful to the community and you believe you should advertise it, all I ask is for you to message me first. More times than not, I'm not going to mind unless it involves suggestive or illegal activities.

Until more issues arise, that's it! Not much really! I feel these rules should be very simple to follow and I'm going to get along with everyone just fine.